Enter our prize draw to win one of five pairs of tickets for the world premiere run of Lit
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED
Prize draw terms and conditions:
- The prize is one of five pairs of tickets to see LIT.
- The prize must be taken at one of the specified/requested ticket times and dates.
- There is no cash alternative and no purchase necessary.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The prize draw is open to persons 18 years and older and UK residents.
- The prize is not transferable without the prior agreement of Hightide Festival.
- This prize draw is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Five winners, with a correct answer to the prize draw question, will be selected from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- The winners will be required to claim their prize within 3 days, otherwise the prize will be re-drawn and offered to the next entrant selected at random.
- The prize draw closes at midday on Monday 9 September. Winners will be notified by email to the address provided immediately after the close of the draw.
- The prize winner’s email address will be sent to Hightide Festival to enable the organisers to contact the winner to claim the prize.
- Employees and families of Visit East of England and Hightide Festival are excluded from entering the prize draw.
- Acceptance of the prize authorises the prize and prize draw providers to publish the name, photo, county and country of the winner.
- The winners may be required to participate in any reasonable publicity related to this promotion.
Data rights and usage:
Recipients can unsubscribe at any time and information will not be passed on to third parties.
By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to these terms and conditions. Please click here for further information on data rights and usage.