Blofield is a village and civil parish in the Broadland district of Norfolk, England. The parish includes Blofield and the hamlets of Blofield Heath and Blofield Corner and, according to the 2001 census, had a population of 3,221, increasing to 3,316 at the 2011 Census. It is on the A47, five miles (8 km) east of Norwich and 14 miles (23 km) west of Great Yarmouth. Since construction of a bypass in 1982, the A47 no longer passes through the village.
Mentioned in the Domesday Book as Blafelda and Blauuefelde, Blofield has a long history. There are a number of theories regarding the origins of its name, which may derive from the Anglo-Saxon for blue Blech or Bleo, blossom Bloo or blow Blowan, along with the word for field Feld. The oldest building in the village is the Parish Church of St Andrew and St Peter, built sometime between 1420 and 1444, and largely replacing an earlier Norman structure. Large in size, it reflects the prosperity of the wool trade over this period.