A fun paint night while enjoying a drink or two with friends!
Booze & Brushes Paint Night
Please note: when you click "Book", you will be taken to the venue’s booking system to complete your purchase.
Enjoy a drink or two with friends at this fun paint night!You will be guided through a painting, step-by-step, from start to finish. At the end of the night you can take your very own 16” x 20” masterpiece home!
This class is for everyone, no experience necessary.
Please note: Each month has a different topic (apart from the ones listed with specialised themes), meaning the same painting will be covered in both sessions within each month.
All materials included (excluding alcohol). Aprons will be provided, but please bear in mind you will be using acrylic paint which will not wash out of clothing.
Please note: Only drinks purchased at The Apex can be consumed at this event.
For more information visit the Painting Passions website.
Suitable for ages 16+.
– These workshops will be taking place in the auditorium not Studio 2 until further notice.
– Each ticket purchased will be for a separate table in order to comply with Government social distancing guidelines. People from the same household will be able to speak to the organisers on the night who will group households or bubbles together.
– Please wear a face covering in accordance with the Government guidelines.
– Please arrive from 6.30pm to purchase a drink beforehand as bar service may be a little slower.
– Interval drinks MUST be pre-ordered.
11 November and 7 December are Christmas Specials!
For Snowman Pallet Painting nights, please click here.
For Christmas Tree with Lights Pallet Painting nights, please click here.
Starts: 7pm (Please arrive from 6.30pm to purchase drinks as bar service may be slower.)
Venue: The Apex, Bury St Edmunds.
This event is promoted by Painting Passions.