Close by is the historic town of Bury St Edmunds with its ancient Abbey, Cathedral and gardens. The lively town is bursting with independent boutiques, cafes and restaurants along with museums and is an excellent place to enjoy a day out.
- The prize is for a 4-night stay with breakfast, and dinner on two nights for 2 adults and 2 children, sharing a room.
- £42.50 is allocated per person towards dinner (children are not restricted when they order from the children’s menu)
- Drinks and extras are not included and will be charged as taken and paid for on departure.
- Subject to hotel availability.
- Prize must be taken before Friday, December 17 2021 and is to be taken outside of school holidays.
- No cash alternative will be offered, the prize is not transferable.
- To enter the competition, you must be 18 or over and a resident of the UK.
- Only one entry per person
- Guests must make their own way to The Ickworth Hotel
- Competition entry closes midnight Sunday March 28 2021. The winner will be randomly selected and will be contacted by email to the address given.