Reach over 300 stakeholders, destination organisations and tourism businesses and align yourself with Visit East of England & Partners at the visitor economy conference at the John Innes Centre, Norwich on October 25.
Visit East of England is the official regional tourism authority, also operates Visit Norfolk and Visit Suffolk, and works with VisitBritain and VisitEngland on activities such as Travel Trade.
There are opportunities to sponsor the conference and enable you to:
- Increase your profile in the tourism industry
- Generate new leads and business interest
- Promote new products, services and initiatives
- Enhance your visibility
Conference sponsorship includes:
- Exhibition stand (1m x 0.5m), includes electric, table and two chairs
- Logo and business bio in conference brochure
- Logos on presentation screens, webpages, tickets, newsletters
- Contribution attendee gift bags
- All sponsors will be acknowledged via Visit East of England’s social media
Sponsorship is just £250+VAT per business
Spaces are extremely limited, for more information please email email@example.com